Ingredients for 1 drink
1/2 oz of Habanero infused bitters
2 oz of Arroyo Vodka
4 oz of Pineapple Juice
First you will need to make your habanero bitters. If anyone is selling such a product please let me know! Or else we are left to make them ourselves.
1. Put on Gloves! protect yourself from the fiery burn of the pepper
2. slice 2 habanero peppers, remove the seeds.
3. place 3 oz of bitters into a mason jar and add the peppers
4. place in a dark cupboard for 1 week, agitate once per day by shaking up the jar of bitters
* I used Angostura Bitters- if you have other bitters that you prefer to use go for it! I was tempted to use my blood orange bitters but didn’t do so this time.
Mix all the ingredients together and garnish with a pretty edible flower and voila! you have a spicey sweet vodka drink!